surprise in the post today

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Precisely!

Unmarked boxes so I still haven't got a clue.

And as for 95% I would suggest that the figure is nearer 99.999%.
Honestly... could I tell the difference between a premium 3-4 pce and a mid range ball? ...of course I could, that’s why titleist chose me to test their balls 👍👍

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
With irons or putter I absolutely guarantee I could tell the difference between a srixon and a proV
There are versions of the Z-Star and ProV that got extremely close, but (obviously excluding the new ones) there are currently subtle differences. They are definitely one of the closer comparisons out there!
As to the new ones delivered to people, if the numbers are red and black you have your answer...if not it's a blind tasting 🤔

D

Deleted member 18588

There are versions of the Z-Star and ProV that got extremely close, but (obviously excluding the new ones) there are currently subtle differences. They are definitely one of the closer comparisons out there!
As to the new ones delivered to people, if the numbers are red and black you have your answer...if not it's a blind tasting 🤔

Yes the numbers of the two sleeves are different colours but what does that mean?

D

Deleted member 18588

I'm sad. The dimple pattern is quite easy to spot the make of ball.

Maybe visually you can tell the difference but a true blind test would based only upon performance and I stand by my earlier comment that 99.99% of club golfers could not distinguish between the various premium balls.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m still using up my stock of 2015 pro v1’s. then I have 6 dozen of the 2017 model to get through then.