Visit site
Fantasy time, cost unimportant, what would you have ( must be road legal :D

Koenigsegg Agera RS

Koenigsegg-Agera-RS-0.jpg

Or an AVENTADOR

seitliche_front.jpg

D

Deleted Member 1156

Always fancied an Audi RS6 as it covers all the bases. 560hp, stonking performance, great handling and practical for everyday use.

If I had to pick a supercar though it would probably be a Ferrari.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Always fancied an Audi RS6 as it covers all the bases. 560hp, stonking performance, great handling and practical for everyday use.

If I had to pick a supercar though it would probably be a Ferrari.

Pretty much my thoughts, I'm about a foot too tall to ever enjoy a proper supercar.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Big Aston Martin fan, so I'd love to have the Vanquish or DB5 and yes an RS6 would be awesome. But if it's money no object I'd have to plumb for a McLaren. All depend on if the letter is an "F" or "P" before the 1....

F1.jpg

P1.jpg

S

Snelly

LaFerrari
E type V12 Roadster
DB5
RR Phantom
E63 AMG Estate

Plus several motorbikes, an Oyster yacht, a Sunseeker Predator and a Citation X.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the modern day super cars with all the gadgets and gizmos such as ABS, power steering, traction control, servo brakes etc. I prefer old school like the MkII AC Cobra with it's skinny wire wheels powered by a Ford 5 litre V8 under the bonnet and no driver aids. Seat of the pants driving at it's best, especially in the wet!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the modern day super cars with all the gadgets and gizmos such as ABS, power steering, traction control, servo brakes etc. I prefer old school like the MkII AC Cobra with it's skinny wire wheels powered by a Ford 5 litre V8 under the bonnet and no driver aids. Seat of the pants driving at it's best, especially in the wet!

Any excuse will do!