Submitting a card - society

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just wondering if you are able to submit a scorecard (I’ve already got a CONGU handicap btw) from a society round of golf where the format is Stableford and off the yellow tee’s?

I am aware that you can submit one from a casual round as long as another CONGU member signs the card.

Playing in one today which I won last year and quite enjoy the course we are playing.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you mean submitting the card as a supplemental direct to handicap record then unless you are a member of the club at the course you are going to play the answer remains no.

If you mean can I return the card for the committee to consider at the next AR (or earlier if they deem it appropriate) then you can, and should in the case of a good finish.

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you mean submitting the card as a supplemental direct to handicap record then unless you are a member of the club at the course you are going to play the answer remains no.

If you mean can I return the card for the committee to consider at the next AR (or earlier if they deem it appropriate) then you can, and should in the case of a good finish.

Cheers for the reply! No I’m not a member at the course I am playing today. Looks like I’ll keep hold of the card at submit at the next review!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
+1 on Duncan comments.

Also - your club should not be accepting cards for immediate handicap purposes based upon casual play unless the Supplementary Score book has been signed before you commence play.