Sub70 golf clubs

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
These guys look like a US version of Orka.

High quality, custom fit and very fairly priced.

Anyone know much more about them?

Clubs are gorgeous looking.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
there used to be a company in Scotland called Cooper who did some lovely looking stuff, couldn't find andything about them last time i looked. they were also very reasonably prices

they did sell them at the Renaissance when i was there a couple of years ago

peld

Visit site
These guys look like a US version of Orka.

High quality, custom fit and very fairly priced.

Anyone know much more about them?

Clubs are gorgeous looking.
Old thread im digging up but thought i could be of help if its till any use....

I imported a set of Sub70 699 irons and a hybrid (5-AW 4H) towards the end of last year. They are excellent, and as you say a fraction of the price of equivalent clubs. Absolutely no issues with them so far, and have performed very well.
I spoke to Jason over there and helped me decide on shafts too. I used my custom fit dimensions from a previous fitting and all have been excellent.

If you were still interested, the really good news is that the guy who co-owns the Sub70 name in the UK (and still sells the clothing under the brand), is now importing and building the clubs in the UK pretty much at the equivalent US price. He also has a fitting studio if you can get there (Hereford i believe). I ordered a second hybrid (3H) with the same specs for just £99.
https://www.sub70europe.com/

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Old thread im digging up but thought i could be of help if its till any use....

I imported a set of Sub70 699 irons and a hybrid (5-AW 4H) towards the end of last year. They are excellent, and as you say a fraction of the price of equivalent clubs. Absolutely no issues with them so far, and have performed very well.
I spoke to Jason over there and helped me decide on shafts too. I used my custom fit dimensions from a previous fitting and all have been excellent.

If you were still interested, the really good news is that the guy who co-owns the Sub70 name in the UK (and still sells the clothing under the brand), is now importing and building the clubs in the UK pretty much at the equivalent US price. He also has a fitting studio if you can get there (Hereford i believe). I ordered a second hybrid (3H) with the same specs for just £99.
https://www.sub70europe.com/
Were you caught with customs charges when buying from US?

Are you getting the new hybrid from us too? I can only see irons and wedges on European site

peld

Visit site
Yes i got customs charges from the US, as well as higher delivery charge obvs. At the time it cost me £700 with the delivery and customs, but was still £300+ cheaper than P790s, i500s etc.

I got the second hybrid from the UK - just £99 delivered. He does have the other clubs ready to build - give him a call, Richard was nice guy and keen to help. The priority was to market the irons, im sure the other clubs will follow soon.