Stock piling , panic buying.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Has this thread moved on to Brexit stockpiling now.
At least Covid19 shortages gave us a useful glimpse into the future and what we regard as essentials.:(
The right kind of milk and bread was our main concern, after hand sanitisers and bleach.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At least Covid19 shortages gave us a useful glimpse into the future and what we regard as essentials.:(
The right kind of milk and bread was our main concern, after hand sanitisers and bleach.

My doctor very kindly let me have a couple extra prescriptions for my medication so I have a 3 month back stock of it

So far during covid I have had to break into it as there was a shortage .. brexit will only be worse as it's made in Spain/ France

They found me an alternative made in the UK however stocks then went Low due to the shortage of first one lol

Least once it's all done I'll have my 3 month supply back ready for when Brexit hits the supply chains

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
There was serious hysteria about Boots being sold out of hair dye back in early April.
I think a lot of men were about 3 weeks away from discovering what their partners real hair colour was.
(Women were always aware that their partners dyed their hair)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's about right near me as well. They are certainly not common or becoming standard.

It's a funny one, Morrisons down in Blaydon had a few people who wear masks but social distancing can be a lottery. I nipped into a Lidl in Barnsley on Wednesday, no masks but social distancing was being impeccably respected, made me feel inept like I wasn't up with the program ?

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Absolutely wrong..

Corned beef, in a fresh bread sandwich with Branston pickle is simply amazing

Now you're talking. Warm fresh thick cut slices from a home baked 'cottage' loaf, add a slab of mature cheddar, pickles, real butter. Add a pint (or two) of good ale and finish off by an afternoon snooze in the garden. Suitably distanced of course. (y)(y)