Still no solution?

D

Deleted member 16999

10-15 minutes variation? Its more like 100-150 minutes variation at ours lol

As a 2 ball on an early evening we can be round in sub 3 hours, as a 4 ball on a monday/wednesday late morning were likely to be 5hrs+

Maybe you can see why its a much bigger issue to some of us
But if not an issue to everyone then how seriously will it be looked at, maybe there may be merit in finding were people play and if it's an issue for them, it could be related to quantity or quality of Course in their area.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Interesting that most of us can hit a provisional well, and most take no time over it. Tee it up and smack it. Perhaps all the pre shot routines build up the pressure to hit a good shot. Walk up and smack it is the way forward.:thup:

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've said this in every other slow play thread.

At most clubs there is probably only a handful of slow players(groups) and most if us know who they are, it only takes one of these groups to be out there not letting anyone through and the whole course will grind to a halt. And they don't care they are slow and they don't care they are holding others up. You can talk etiquette, slow play avoidance techniques until you're blue in the face. They just don't care.

Unless a club is willing to implement some meaningful penalty(punishment) for these players they'll just continue what they are doing. Simple as that.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I notice in the States when Keegan Bradley is playing, they only show him hit the ball. They cut out all his pre shot routine. Perhaps they think they will lose viewers if they have to watch his antics ?

It sort of makes me laugh when Garcia had his re gripping problems and the stick he got, the same with Kevin Na, but they both overcome their afflictions, yet Bradley still rock n rolls to the ball and Furyk wants to imitate Simon Cowells high pant line by hitching them up all the time.