Stewart golf cart

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Missed golf on Tuesday and played Thursday. When I got there a PP collared me and said my Stewart follow trolley has broke. By all accounts he just pushed down on the handles to lift the front end to turn it and the handle broke. He Contacted Stewart who have mentioned a design fault. This comes only a Couple of months after one of the motors packed up after the second time of use. After paying just short of 2K he is gutted.
On else ha a problem with a Stewart trolley.

Peluqui

Visit site
Yup, mate has had the handle break as you describe - fixed FOC, and then last week the small wheels at the back snapped off while going up a slight incline - again replacement part provided at no charge. As you say not what you would expect when paying a premium price.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys, I will speak to me Pp tomorrow and mention this happening. ?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The wife of one of my PP’s purchased one for him for his 50th. It made it less that 200 yards from the car park to the putting green before the gearbox gears shredded. After multiple issues with the replacement he got a full refund from the retailer. He plays 2-4 times a week, his motocaddy Was almost ten years old and he had only ever purchased a replacement battery.

I should also add I had one of their push trolleys and wasn’t overly impressed with the quality either, it wasn’t a patch on my cube.

Last edited: