Sports Research

sporttech

Visit site
Hi All! I'm conducting a quick sport market research and would love your input! Would you mind sparing less than 1 minute to fill out my 5 multiple choice survey questions please? Your feedback would be incredibly valuable and greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance for your help. It is completely anonymous too!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2LWSNKM

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You need to be a lot more specific than that before people start clicking on random links on a forum. If you want help you should be more forthcoming

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I tried the questionnaire, but I was unable to answer question 3 truthfully.
None of the options applied to me, as I avoid public places with live sports on telly. It did not allow me to leave no choice ticked. Had to abandon the questionnaire.

sporttech

Visit site
Apologies, it was my first post on it. I should of stated that before. I know it won't be for everyone but it is much appreciated if anyone does take the time. Thank you to anyone that does.

sporttech

Visit site
Unfortunately I've no money. I'm just trying to get some honest real feedback. To be honest I know it is a long shot by asking but thank you to anyone that does it. It is very much appreciated

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi All! I'm conducting a quick sport market research and would love your input! Would you mind sparing less than 1 minute to fill out my 5 multiple choice survey questions please? Your feedback would be incredibly valuable and greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance for your help. It is completely anonymous too!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2LWSNKM
Some questions do not have a relevant drop down choice

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
To help for further surveys, I've completed it:

Both Q2 and 3 only allow one answer when the reality is there are multiple possible answers to the question. Having only one answer skews the results.

Just my opinion.

sporttech

Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. First time using survey monkey. I have edited it now that people can go back in, I didnt realise it stopped people from going back in afterwards. What other options would you have for Q2 and Q3? I'm just trying to see if there is a market for a centralised app

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
1. No
2. At home
3. I don't do any of the above.
4. No
5. No

Well, there are my accurate answers for your survey. Number 3 does not allow me to answer truthfully.

RichA

Visit site
1. No
2. At home
3. I don't do any of the above.
4. No
5. No

Well, there are my accurate answers for your survey. Number 3 does not allow me to answer truthfully.
Exactly the same for me, for the stats.
I know you've changed the options for no.3 but it's not a case of not searching online for venues for me; rather that I would actively avoid a pub or bar that's showing live sport.