Research Survey

ChloeStewart

Visit site
Good Evening,

My name is Chloe Stewart and I am collecting important research in conjunction with Ulster University regarding to "Golf Tourism effects on Tourist Attractions: Case Study of The 148th Open Championship and The Giant's Causeway".

I am posting to see if any of you could potentially fill out the survey and also distribute the survey attached to any other golf members or any other relevant people for the research to be conducted efficiently?

I'd greatly appreciate your help in relation to this research and all answers will be kept anonymous and only take a few minutes to complete.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...2bwrnnntURE9MN0o4TzBGVVM1Rk5GMzdKOFhNNlVQTS4u

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tried to complete your survey, but questions 12, 13 and 14 are not appropriate as I did not travel to the 148th Open therefore do not apply, yet are required.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I tried to complete your survey, but questions 12, 13 and 14 are not appropriate as I did not travel to the 148th Open therefore do not apply, yet are required.
Yup. If I went to NI to watch a golf tournament or to play golf, as of today I probably would visit the Giants Causeway as I haven't been...but if the study is looking at what actually happened during the 148th Open then what I might do in the future is rather irrelevant to what you need? So I am not sure how to complete your survey. Sorry Chloe.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good Evening,

My name is Chloe Stewart and I am collecting important research in conjunction with Ulster University regarding to "Golf Tourism effects on Tourist Attractions: Case Study of The 148th Open Championship and The Giant's Causeway".

I am posting to see if any of you could potentially fill out the survey and also distribute the survey attached to any other golf members or any other relevant people for the research to be conducted efficiently?

I'd greatly appreciate your help in relation to this research and all answers will be kept anonymous and only take a few minutes to complete.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...2bwrnnntURE9MN0o4TzBGVVM1Rk5GMzdKOFhNNlVQTS4u

Thank you in advance.
Done

ChloeStewart

Visit site
Yup. If I went to NI to watch a golf tournament or to play golf, as of today I probably would visit the Giants Causeway as I haven't been...but if the study is looking at what actually happened during the 148th Open then what I might do in the future is rather irrelevant to what you need? So I am not sure how to complete your survey. Sorry Chloe.
Hi it’s looking at what impact the open had so even if you didn’t visit then, coming and playing golf in the future May encourage you to visit the causeway when you do