I need your help...

geraintharries98

www.youtube.com
I need your help…

I am a current master’s student at Loughborough University London.
As part of my course, I am writing my masters thesis, and I am fortunate enough to be collaborating with The R&A.

The title of my research is:
Identification of the factors influencing golf participation in the UK.

As you can see, it’s a very intriguing project and one where I need responses from golfers and non-golfers alike. Findings from the survey will be used to develop strategies to grow the sport and its reach.

I have developed a 10-minute survey and it would mean the world to me and my research if you could fill it out. Regardless of your engagement with golf, there are some pretty interesting questions, so please feel free to share with anyone & everyone!

Furthermore, there is an opportunity to win £50 from filling out the survey!

Survey Link:
https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/golf-participation-survey

If you have any questions, I will be active in this thread, and you can send me an email at g.w.harries-16@student.lboro.ac.uk.
Thank you so much in advance!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Done :)

But why do surveys have to have 'Strongly Agree', 'Somewhat Agree', 'Agree' etc? What is wrong with agree or disagree with a neutral in the middle? I'm sure there is a reason for needing 5 choices but I'm not convinced you can agree somewhat or not as strongly as something else :unsure:

geraintharries98

www.youtube.com
Done :)

But why do surveys have to have 'Strongly Agree', 'Somewhat Agree', 'Agree' etc? What is wrong with agree or disagree with a neutral in the middle? I'm sure there is a reason for needing 5 choices but I'm not convinced you can agree somewhat or not as strongly as something else :unsure:

Yes, it's a little conflicting but, But generally speaking, it's an incredibly helpful tool to identify each pole (i.e someone who is really against or for a certain argument). The responses that are 'somewhat' on either side are less useful if that makes sense! :)

And thank you very much for participating!

geraintharries98

www.youtube.com
done :)

when did Loughborough move to London?

Thanks a lot!

Loughborough opened a campus on the Olympic Park in 2015. Here students and academics from across the world come to complete postgraduate degrees and research. It's truly an immense place to study and I'm very lucky to have had the opportunity to do so.