South West King of Kings photos

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
What a stunning looking course (and I do like a good car park picture).

I'm down that way for the family holiday this year, I've got to find room for the clubs now I've seen that.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Great pictures, a tough but fair track, not for the faint hearted with quite a few blind shots and very tight in places, especially the 1st which was like threading a needle off the tee, a definite return trip is in order :swing:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Very good mate , 18th look good , send fish a copy :)

I still played the 18th out, I dropped a ball by the side of my 2 other partners drives, 7w short of the front left of the green, chipped on and 2 putt so, its a case of 'what it could have been' :(

Great day though, HID enjoyed the place we stayed so I'll be back, I owe that 18th tee block some payback :smirk:

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes it was a beautiful day.
Thank god,the doom and gloom merchants would of had a field day.

Suddenly the"ve gone quiet.

We was very lucky , I would have turn up regardless of the weather as the whole object was to meet more forum members . But it was great to play in the weather we did and my playing partner wayne show me where he worked across the water at the atomic power Plant , said if it blew up we would cop it over here , hmmm , not what I wanted to hear , look forward to the next meet ..................EYG