South East / Outer London

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I'm playing at Foreland with a golf society on 28th. I'm happy to ask the organiser if there's room for another if you fancy it. I'm playing the Cinque Ports do on the Monday so you'll have met me briefly.

If you don't mind asking, yes please; I'd have to see if I can book an extra night in Deal (or somewhere nearer North Foreland) and get an extra day off work. Over 30 years since my one trip there. :mad:

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you don't mind asking, yes please; I'd have to see if I can book an extra night in Deal (or somewhere nearer North Foreland) and get an extra day off work. Over 30 years since my one trip there. :mad:
Well you are in if you can make it! Let me know if you can sometime this week and I'll confirm it with my mate.

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I may be able to fill a space at Littlestone if you'd like someone Mashley. I've got a dentist visit at Ashford hospital on the 7th. I think it's early in the morning. I can check when I get in from work and let you know.

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I may be able to fill a space at Littlestone if you'd like someone Mashley. I've got a dentist visit at Ashford hospital on the 7th. I think it's early in the morning. I can check when I get in from work and let you know.
Bugger........it's in the afternoon. Stupid hospital! 😂

Blue in Munich

Visit site
I'm playing at Foreland with a golf society on 28th. I'm happy to ask the organiser if there's room for another if you fancy it. I'm playing the Cinque Ports do on the Monday so you'll have met me briefly.

Well I can get the time off, now need to see what I can do with the hotel. Local knowledge; am I better off staying in Deal at the same hotel & driving up Wednesday morning, or finding one near North Foreland & just booking one night there?

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well I can get the time off, now need to see what I can do with the hotel. Local knowledge; am I better off staying in Deal at the same hotel & driving up Wednesday morning, or finding one near North Foreland & just booking one night there?
I would stay where you are in Deal to be honest. It's not too far to drive to North Foreland from there, 20/25 mins I'd say. It would save you having to up sticks and move somewhere different.
The cost will be 35.50 but you'll get a nice breakfast before we play. Breakfast is 9 and Tees are from 10.
The course is playing fantastic at the moment. Even with the rain we've had. You won't be disappointed. (well I hope not)
I'll give you my mobile number when we meet at Cinque Ports so I'll know when you arrive.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I would stay where you are in Deal to be honest. It's not too far to drive to North Foreland from there, 20/25 mins I'd say. It would save you having to up sticks and move somewhere different.
The cost will be 35.50 but you'll get a nice breakfast before we play. Breakfast is 9 and Tees are from 10.
The course is playing fantastic at the moment. Even with the rain we've had. You won't be disappointed. (well I hope not)
I'll give you my mobile number when we meet at Cinque Ports so I'll know when you arrive.

You'll know when he arrives ....... he blocks out the sun! 🤣🤣

Blue in Munich

Visit site

Cheers, I'll see what I can get, although whether I'll be fit for anything after 3 consecutive evenings drinking in the nightlife of Deal is anybody's guess...... :mad: