SOUTH EAST King Of Kings 2014

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be running the South East region for the King of Kings 2014. This regional match needs to be played before the end of March so let's get cracking.

I am flexible as to playing mid-week and at weekends.

Please state your interest below along with any available days/dates that you can play or can't play so I can plan the day.

Jimbob is collecting payments via Paypal. The entry fee is £10. For those who do not have a Paypal account, they can get in touch with me via PM and I will provide you with a sort code and account number to wire the money to.

Being in the South East I'm sure we'll be blessed with some awesome sunshine.

My preference would be to play at Chart Hills but this may be a bit to far South for some so I'm open to some suggests around the M25 or M3/M4 corridor to get the most interest.

Thank you,
Ash.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

coolhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm defiantly in for Camberley Heath whenever.

I'd also be up for doing a South East K of K in addition to the London one if its a different venue on a Weekend.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Assuming the dates don't clash I'd also be up Camberley as well as the London one if thats allowed (seems a bit silly being allowed two attempts to me in a way) or even attending and playing if it's not.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm up for this depending on venue. The M25 is a no no for me from where I am. Flexible on dates prefer a mid week.

You could drive to Ashford and we'll car share from there.

Camberley look like a popular choice then. Just checked their website and the winter warmer package is advertised there:

Winter Warmer Packge
£45 per person for coffee on arrival, 18 holes of golf followed by soup and bread roll or the same package for society golfers (12 or more) for £40 for further details place click here

"Visitor Green Fees Tee times are available Monday to Thursday and can be booked a maximum 7 days in advance."

I will call them Monday to ask what dates are free.

In the meantime can we decide if this is to be a weekday or weekend?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I don't know if Camberley know about my golf, they have a section on their web site covering funerals!