So what are you listening to at the moment?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Last night was at the Tears for Fears concert at Waddesdon Manor. Alison Moyet was the original support and we were all really looking forward to seeing her, unfortunately she had to cancel due to illness. The (not so new ) Brand New Heavies came on as subs. Not really a band that I ever listened to, but they were pretty good. Tears for Fears were superb though. Curt had the occasional creak on a couple of the high notes here and there, but he was still really good. Roland didn't miss a key, wow, he has got a fantastic live voice. Saw them at Wembley back in the 80's, but I think they were so much better last night. Maybe because they have such a good back catalogue, it was a really polished show, was well worth the trip. Now got them on YouTube rotation for the day :love:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Still wading through Stranger Things S4, listening to this a lot at the moment

If the news reports are to be believed, the funniest thing about this is the number of teenagers who are telling their parents & grandparents about this great new singer that they have discovered... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: