So what are you listening to at the moment?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just put on Catch the Wind by Donavan amazing sound seeing as it’s been in loft for 50 odd years, wow is it really that long ago.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anything by The Small Faces?
Hopefully All or Nothing and Amber Glow will be in there. (y)

The Faces were so good they had so much fun ,Stay with Me but that was one of the ones that didn’t play , All or Nothing is ok , also Gasoline Ally one of my all time favorites, had a couple of beers I’ll have to stop shortly as I’ve got golf in morning? pity as I could play these all night

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Also managed to source The Imagrant Song by Led Zepplin which I was surprised at as they didn’t release many singles, I was never a big Zepplin fan but got it for my 4 year old grandson who herd it on Thor?. Jukebox holds 70 records as a music fan you can appreciate you could easily pick double that?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Faces were so good they had so much fun ,Stay with Me but that was one of the ones that didn’t play , All or Nothing is ok , also Gasoline Ally one of my all time favorites, had a couple of beers I’ll have to stop shortly as I’ve got golf in morning? pity as I could play these all night

The Faces were good, but The Small Faces were better due to the fact that they had Steve Marriott on vocals.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Still playing my 45s, Dock of the Bay ,Otis Reading, Like a Rollin Stone Dylan, Bad Moon Rising, Creedence, Get Back, Beatles,I Saw Her Standing There, Elton and Lennon, Gasoline Ally Rod Stewart, all classics, going to be a late night I think.

Skytot

Visit site
Still playing my 45s, Dock of the Bay ,Otis Reading, Like a Rollin Stone Dylan, Bad Moon Rising, Creedence, Get Back, Beatles,I Saw Her Standing There, Elton and Lennon, Gasoline Ally Rod Stewart, all classics, going to be a late night I think.
Some cracking songs there .playing them on a Dansette ?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Some cracking songs there .playing them on a Dansette ?

No it’s a more recent record player than that, all to go on my Jukebox that’s just arrived , Too Much to young Specials, Something inside so Strong, Labbie Siffrie, Black Magic Woman Santana, Graceland Paul Simon, Walk on Wild Side, Lou Reed. played so far.