So what are you listening to at the moment?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm just back from watching/listening to a live acoustic session of the Led Zeppelin story, featuring a group called " Unleaded "
.A completely different line up, and a take on things , featuring 2 excellent cellist, 1 semi acoustic guitarist,
The lead singer was excellent and had Robert Plant off to a tee, except for the wig , they also have an excellent young female backing singer who's a budding star of the future .
I'm not into Led Zep but it did sound really good and was technically very clever.
But at my age, 2 1/2 hours was a bit too long :eek:.

Some Cliff and the shadows would have been nice :cool:, where's Hank when you need him :rofl:.

But all the Led Zep fans thought it was awesome. :confused:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21258

Went to Shrewsbury Folk festival for the weekend, not my cuppa of tea at all. Some really good stuff like andy fairweather(not folk music), La Machine, but the band that really took the attention was Le Vent Du NOrd and their sound was brilliant.

The guy on the violin and tap dancing was amazing to watch and listen to(violin playing ace), very talented. Still trying to find the couple of songs from yesterday which were brilliant and one of the guys had a voice like melted choc(wifes description:mmm:). Good old youtube.

Le Vent du Nord :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOYfhB6hQxk

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Another dig into the 350 CD collection I've been given by a friend - and in my car CD player today is Faithless Reverence. Now I knew nothing about Faithless but this is good. Pleasing thing is that I know that there are another handful of Faithless CDs in the collection...