So what are you listening to at the moment?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Got it on the turntable at the moment - Santana Abraxas - the band and album title are one in my head. And I heard Oye Como Va from it on radio this morning - this album is one I have listened to regularly since I bought it in about 1972/3. And I know the track and the whole album absolutely inside out.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got it on the turntable at the moment - Santana Abraxas - the band and album title are one in my head. And I heard Oye Como Va from it on radio this morning - this album is one I have listened to regularly since I bought it in about 1972/3. And I know the track and the whole album absolutely inside out.

I was half expecting you to say Hail Hail the Celts are here or When the Saints go marching in. :rofl:

Last edited:

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Guitartastic fretmungus noodlings of Bill Nelson with Be Bop Deluxe who were the soundtrack to my mid-teens.

40 years gone in the blink of an eye.

image.jpg

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
In heaven. I've found an entire CD of Mexican covers of Morrissey songs. Utterly divine!!!
[video=youtube_share;PiCMGVApfI0]http://youtu.be/PiCMGVApfI0[/video]

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
In heaven. I've found an entire CD of Mexican covers of Morrissey songs. Utterly divine!!!
[video=youtube_share;PiCMGVApfI0]http://youtu.be/PiCMGVApfI0[/video]

I heard this guy the other day..Superb!!

Loved his version of Suedehead :thup:

Just de-grouting the shower to a bit of Deacon Blue.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I heard this guy the other day..Superb!!

Loved his version of Suedehead :thup:

Just watched the Videos... I thought it was one enthusiastic Mexican Morrissey fan..
Theres loads of 'em.

Last of the famous international Playgirls.. Superb 👍👍

Suedehead is without doubt the best though.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Calling all 80s fans, I love a bit of Howard Jones ( Strictly Musical), this is great with Nick Kershaw...

[video=youtube_share;amD2G9Kuu10]http://youtu.be/amD2G9Kuu10[/video]

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Calling all 80s fans, I love a bit of Howard Jones ( Strictly Musical), this is great with Nick Kershaw...

[video=youtube_share;amD2G9Kuu10]http://youtu.be/amD2G9Kuu10[/video]

Always rated Nick Kershaw as a songwriter and loved the original, but crikey, that was a bit of a slaughtering ...

Sorry

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Spent the day working my way through my Marillion and Fish back catalogue in an orgy of nostalgia, prompted by an epic evening at Salisbury last night with the penultimate playing of Misplaced Childhood in it all its glory (final performance tonight). Great gig, great craic backstage after.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
As a slight aside I have just bough a new car that has no CD player but has an SD card reader. Consequently I have already copied 75 albums of my back catalogue and am listening to all sorts of everything when in the car.

Amazing that I used to think I was the dig's swingers when I had my BMW with its 6CD multi-changer.

sometimes I just love modern technology :thup:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a slight aside I have just bough a new car that has no CD player but has an SD card reader. Consequently I have already copied 75 albums of my back catalogue and am listening to all sorts of everything when in the car.

Amazing that I used to think I was the dig's swingers when I had my BMW with its 6CD multi-changer.

sometimes I just love modern technology :thup:

I use to like Dana too, 1970 I think :whistle:.

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Not technically at the moment, but just back from Bryan Adams at the O2. As usual, absolutely brilliant & Keith Scott just seems to get better with age.