So what are you listening to at the moment?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Been left unsupervised so playing with the remaining vinyl. Currently playing Stevie Nicks, Edge of Seventeen. also fished out Gary Moore, The Crusaders & B.B. King, The Prince's Trust Concert 1987 & the soundtrack from FM.

May get out Funeral for a Friend (Love Lies Bleeding) later based on the recommendations above.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I never thought the original could be improved on but this is very good:

[video=youtube;Bk7RVw3I8eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7RVw3I8eg[/video]

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
This. It is just over two hours long but boy, can he play.

[video=youtube_share;UDZ4yJ8apS4]https://youtu.be/UDZ4yJ8apS4[/video]

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Saw Ron Sayer JR and Charlotte Joyce at the Voodo Rooms in Edingburgh , fantastic blues guitarist and Charlotte is a very good singer, he did a cover of I'm leaving on a jet plane by Peter ,Paul ,and Mary I think, a song I detested at the time but what a great cover it was.

The Voodo rooms is a brilliant venue to hear music, very ornate bar and the room where they played holds around 100 I guess so you get a good view of the band and it's nice and loud.

U

User62651

Been listening to The Beta Band best of in the car on some long drives over the weekend - good underated 90s band long since broken up. Dug it out after hearing a song of theirs on Trigger Happy TV on 4OD last week.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Catfish & The Bottlemen's new album - The Ride.

Maybe one for the younger generations but i'm thoroughly enjoying it! :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Mumford and sons - Babel

I like a bit of celtic folk/rock :thup:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
AC/DC back in black. And loud.

I am preparing for Saturday. Olympic stadium here I come. It may be a super group, rather than the real deal, but it's got good reviews, so bring it on.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
HID and I went to see Ceelo Green last evening. He had a drummer, a sax player who was superb and a lady who played the backing music on a lap top. It was loud (no problem with that) and he certainly could bash out a song and with a 9 to 90 audience it was fun to see the various reactions.

However, he started at 7.45, took a break at 8.25 came back 8.50 and finished 9.15 - not good value for £70 per ticket!