So what are you listening to at the moment?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Catching up with Kasabian's back catalogue having seen them at the King Power on Sunday. Had only listened to two of the albums properly before and found some gems on the other albums that I had previously dismissed as not up to Kasabian or West Ryder.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold, Pendulum, Bread, Danger Danger, Bullet for my Valentine and Drive by Truckers.

Picked up a few CD's at a bargain music store £30 for 9 CD's say 10 as one was a double album. Cheaper than iTunes.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Catching up with Kasabian's back catalogue having seen them at the King Power on Sunday. Had only listened to two of the albums properly before and found some gems on the other albums that I had previously dismissed as not up to Kasabian or West Ryder.

I was there on Sunday too mate, had a brilliant day out.

What were the 'gems' you found?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Whilst digging around for something to listen to I came across my Rush CD of the R30 tour..........
They're always the band I come back to time and again.
Majestic!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
HID and I went off to London to see the new musical Alladin this afternoon

I've got to say it was spectacular and an enjoyable afternoons entertainment. The genie was very good and the sets and effects were awesome

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just picked up gig tickets for Dead Meadow in September and Morgan Delt in August, so they are getting hammered on the Sonos all day.