So what are you listening to at the moment?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
1370002443646.png

Slime.

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Smiths.
I never 'got' them whan I was at school/uni, however a long (drunk) musical conversation with a mate made me have a listen. With the free trial of Apple Music, it builds playlists of whatever artist you want
The bass on How Soon Is Now is amazing !!

Paul77

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My older cousins are in a blues band called the Nimmo Brothers. Been listening to them a lot more recently. Alan broke away for a bit to start up King King and he's doing really well with it. Their stuff is rocking to be honest. Mostly I just play the guitar and create my own music now but when I'm listening it's a mad mix of heavy rock/metal, 80's hair rock or anything with a guitar in it.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The Vaselines. Not what I expected after finding them through Nirvana famously covering a couple of their songs. A weird combination of folk, punk and early electro - they sound like a throw back to the 70s.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My older cousins are in a blues band called the Nimmo Brothers. Been listening to them a lot more recently. Alan broke away for a bit to start up King King and he's doing really well with it. Their stuff is rocking to be honest. Mostly I just play the guitar and create my own music now but when I'm listening it's a mad mix of heavy rock/metal, 80's hair rock or anything with a guitar in it.

Whaaaaaaaat?
They must be Steve and Alan then.
They're one of my favourite bands of all time, along with King King, obviously.
I'm off to see the Nimmo Brothers this weekend, I saw King King last year too ............................. awesome!

Slime.

la_lucha

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm really into Radio X at the moment. It only launched yesterday but the Music they've been playing is right up my street. Just a shame they've got Vernon Kay on the morning slot.

Paul77

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Whaaaaaaaat?
They must be Steve and Alan then.
They're one of my favourite bands of all time, along with King King, obviously.
I'm off to see the Nimmo Brothers this weekend, I saw King King last year too ............................. awesome!

Slime.

Yip the very ones. :)

C

c1973

Was listening to Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel earlier, which took me on to The Wedding Present and their version of Come up and see me.

Quite enjoyed that, The Wedding Present were a band I'd forgotten I listened to in my youth. So if you're of a similar age and also liked that kinda thing, enjoy some brassneck.......

https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/watch?v=d9DjDh3yjSM

Hehe, Reminds me of my old hairstyle too :eek: mind you, I wish I still had that hair nowadays!

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was listening to Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel earlier, which took me on to The Wedding Present and their version of Come up and see me.

Quite enjoyed that, The Wedding Present were a band I'd forgotten I listened to in my youth. So if you're of a similar age and also liked that kinda thing, enjoy some brassneck.......

https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/watch?v=d9DjDh3yjSM

Hehe, Reminds me of my old hairstyle too :eek: mind you, I wish I still had that hair nowadays!

Ha I did exactly the same listened to Jesus and Mary Chain and Wedding Present after 20 years not thinking about them. I was well into Ride as well in the day and loving them reforming - makes me feel old though! c1974:D

Paul77

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've created a wee playlist on my iPhone

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Cream - Crossroads (Live at the Albert Hall)
The Nimmo Brothers - Long Way from Everything
John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
King King - You Stopped the Rain
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've created a wee playlist on my iPhone

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Cream - Crossroads (Live at the Albert Hall)
The Nimmo Brothers - Long Way from Everything
John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
King King - You Stopped the Rain
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing

Loving that playlist Paul77 ................................. loving it :thup:.

Slime.