So what are you listening to at the moment?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I've been listening to a lot of Death Cab For Cutie recently, along with long term iPod listens Every Time I Die and over this past week a lot of Ramones.

1-2-3-4...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sublime drum and bass from Silence Groove. Air Up There is just phenominal, genius use of alternating bass chords.
Also got Tommy Johnson's excellent update of Tubular Bells on repeat, again nice use of layering of synths and bass chords.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
A little bit of this;

MI0001501250.jpg

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I must be getting very old because I've not heard of 90% of the bands mentioned in this thread!

Slime.

P.S. I'm off to see the Nimmo Brothers soon
blowing-a-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

I'm currently alternating between Cast - All Change and Mumford and Sons -Sigh No More, two cracking albums.

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm afraid I have a bit of 'Dead Kennedys' going on. Holiday in Cambodia. Takes me back a few years.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm afraid I have a bit of 'Dead Kennedys' going on. Holiday in Cambodia. Takes me back a few years.

Wow, now that takes me back too. I was happily listening to some Caravan Palace but had to pause it to go and find this, Too Drunk to ... and California Uber Alles. Quite a jump from electroswing to 80s punk :)