So what are you listening to at the moment?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
uriah-heep-live1.jpg

Slime.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Was listening to Proms in the Park with Bryan Adams & Rod Stewart; until the Beeb appeared to curtail it early, incurring the wrath of Mr. Stewart in the process…. :angry:

D

Deleted member 16999

Was listening to Proms in the Park with Bryan Adams & Rod Stewart; until the Beeb appeared to curtail it early, incurring the wrath of Mr. Stewart in the process…. :angry:
Thought you'd be listening to Down, Down Deeper and Down by Quo or The only way is up by Yazz😃😃

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Pink Floyd live in an ampitheatre in Pompei or summat.

Saw the film of that recently on TV - excellent. It is Live at Pompeii. Weird (given their highly produced later live shows) just them in the middle of this ancient amphitheatre with all their gear sitting on the ground, with a few sound and camera guys, doing their stuff. Brilliant.

Last edited:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Saw the film of that recently on TV - excellent. It is Live at Pompeii. Weird (given their highly produced later live shows) just them in the middle of this ancient amphitheatre with all their gear sitting on the ground, with a few sound and camera guys, doing their stuff. Brilliant.

That's the boy, it was the video I watched but I'm hoping there's an audio release somewhere so I can put it on my ipod.

C

c1973

I have gone back to my early twenties with the Ibiza Decades album. Full of absolute belters!

BBE - Seven Days and One Week type stuff? Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar??

Some Jose Padilla mixes to chill out to, Jam and Spoon, Oakenfold, Sasha, ATB, Ferry Corsten..............damn I wish I could remember it. :)

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site