So what are you listening to at the moment?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Still with Chris Squire in mind - TfTO. Don't think I've listened to it since it came out (1973) and I listened to a mate's copy - I didn't have the patience. It's still one I don't have - so giving it a listen.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still with Chris Squire in mind - TfTO. Don't think I've listened to it since it came out (1973) and I listened to a mate's copy - I didn't have the patience. It's still one I don't have - so giving it a listen.

Even as a a hardened fanatic it takes a bit of effort and it's not entirely worth it although there are some classic sections too. It's been well documented in the band's annals by Rick Wakeman that there was an awful lot of padding in there and it all could've been condensed onto 2 sides.

Still I do give it a whirl every now and again though and after all... it was the 70s, concepts were big back then.:D

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Even as a a hardened fanatic it takes a bit of effort and it's not entirely worth it although there are some classic sections too. It's been well documented in the band's annals by Rick Wakeman that there was an awful lot of padding in there and it all could've been condensed onto 2 sides.

Still I do give it a whirl every now and again though and after all... it was the 70s, concepts were big back then.:D

Aye they were - great hearing Roundabout played on Radio6Muso yesterday pm. Now that is one heck of a track - and one heck of a bass line from CS. And though (incredibly) 40+ yrs vintage it stands up very well today.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Aye they were - great hearing Roundabout played on Radio6Muso yesterday pm. Now that is one heck of a track - and one heck of a bass line from CS. And though (incredibly) 40+ yrs vintage it stands up very well today.

Roundabout is one of their best. My favourite of their entire catalogue is CTTE.

Talking about Roundabout's bass line you might like this.:D

[video=youtube_share;GRjAgl1dQBk]http://youtu.be/GRjAgl1dQBk[/video]

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
[video=youtube;loNU4fVpO8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNU4fVpO8E&list=FLSxc6XW4LY56NisqHZGZ6xg&index=4[/video]

Not a dry eye in the house

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Currently listening to Apple Music. Impressive. Nice design.

I couldn't disagree more - the interface isn't very intuitive IMO and it's not navigation friendly, and the selection isn't massive - but I'm sure it will have plenty of updates in the 3 month trial period. Sound quality is good though.