So what are you listening to at the moment?

drew83

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I flit between meatloaf, wet wet wet, sting & police, lionel Richie & Eminem. occasionally drop to pure garage or old skool jungle.

occasionally set my music to shuffle & just whatever comes on.

I don't have one specific genre.

C

c1973

Was listening to Eight Mile High - The Byrds and then Temple of Love - Sisters of Mercy earlier. Bit of a contrast but very good nonetheless.

pistol99

Visit site
Please help me..

I've gotten to the ripe old age where Simon and Garfunkel are on my playlist because they're soothing.

Next I'll be whistling on the bus and referring to 45 year old's as "Young men."

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Please help me..

I've gotten to the ripe old age where Simon and Garfunkel are on my playlist because they're soothing.

Next I'll be whistling on the bus and referring to 45 year old's as "Young men."
Bus passes are great , singing bus stop , There i go again, Carrie Anne, Just one look,and many more all by the Hollies. great group, great tunes, perfect 3 part harmony.Fares please :rofl:

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got back from an Elton John concert. Didn't really fancy going but the Mrs and daughter dragged me there. Must say though that I enjoyed it and he was on stage for 2 1/4 hours. It started off a bit slowly but pretty much went through all the old favourites and ended with a rousing rendition of Saturday Nights alright for fighting.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got back from an Elton John concert. Didn't really fancy going but the Mrs and daughter dragged me there. Must say though that I enjoyed it and he was on stage for 2 1/4 hours. It started off a bit slowly but pretty much went through all the old favourites and ended with a rousing rendition of Saturday Nights alright for fighting.

Report on the night up already
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/elton-john-eirias-parc-colwyn--9403989

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Zack Hemsey - The Way. In particular the track Vengeance has been on repeat.
Very much into this epic film score type stuff just now, Two Steps From Hell are another good "epic trailer" producer.

C

c1973

Fleetwood Mac. Just back from seeing them at the Hydro in Glasgow. Good night, good music, lovely.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
There can only be one thing to listen to today.

[video=youtube_share;ETOEhMXEkdI]http://youtu.be/ETOEhMXEkdI[/video]

Last edited:

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Remembering days of long long ago. Modern version but still happy memories. I spent a lot of time getting the original guitar solo (from The Tain) bang on.

image.jpg

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Fleetwood Mac. Just back from seeing them at the Hydro in Glasgow. Good night, good music, lovely.

Shurrupppppp!!!!!!

I had tickets for their Manchester gig that was cancelled the other week.

Brian Wilson (Beach boys) has also just cancelled his UK tour, as they have released a biopic of him in Amercia and apparently he's the talk of the town, so has cancelled the tour to go back and coin it in.

Art garfunkel booked for September - he's not looking a bit peaky, is he?:rant: