So what are you listening to at the moment?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I must be getting very old because I've not heard of 90% of the bands mentioned in this thread!

Slime.

P.S. I'm off to see the Nimmo Brothers soon
blowing-a-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif

Aye mate - know the feeling - but there are many here who won't have heard of 90% of the bands that you or I might mention :)

(think I'll go and have a wee listen to a bit of Atomic Rooster - is Devil's Answer not a cracker)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75iSwHnx-Y

Last edited:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
You've got to watch this, you'll feel better for doing so!
Stevie Wonder dueting with James Corden, fantastic;

[video=youtube_share;qqrvm2XDvpQ]https://youtu.be/qqrvm2XDvpQ[/video]

Slime.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm afraid I have a bit of 'Dead Kennedys' going on. Holiday in Cambodia. Takes me back a few years.

I'm loving the punk playlists on Deezer recently - DK, AntiFlag, Ramones, Stooges, New York Dolls, Pistols, The Vibrators, Stiff Little Fingers etc. Superb.

C

c1973

I'm loving the punk playlists on Deezer recently - DK, AntiFlag, Ramones, Stooges, New York Dolls, Pistols, The Vibrators, Stiff Little Fingers etc. Superb.

Some decent stuff there, can't beat SLF.

D

Deleted member 1147

Currently working whilst listening to the White Album by the Beatles - pure class!

C

c1973

:thup:
[video=youtube_share;V-3AKabMTSM]https://youtu.be/V-3AKabMTSM[/video]

You may notice Bruce Foxton, ex Jam on bass.

:thup:

Yep, seen 'em live with Bruce many a time. Ali is back on bass nowadays. Fantastic band. :)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My daughter is getting tickets for Graham Parker and the Rumour, so the old vinyls will be getting a play.

Hey Lord - Don't ask me questions - brilliant :)

Saw GP and the Rumour do a very sweaty and noisy gig downstairs in the Hope and Anchor Islington 25th May 1979 - I know it was that day as it was the Friday night before the England v Scotland game at Wembley - was at with my brother (we lost 3-1 :( )

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Bought a Joe Bonamassa cd to listen to in the car - well I'm playing with Liverpoolphil, Richart and Smiffy this week and the Blues does seem somewhat appropriate!!

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Slightly off topic but went to see Midge Ure at a smallish venue last Thursday. Acoustic set supported by a couple of young lads who trade as India Electric Company. Now them boys can play I tell ya. Great set including all of the new album, plus a few Ultravox and Visage oldies. Well worth a night out if he's in your area. :thup:

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last night I was listening to an watching The Bluetones, tomorrow I will be Listening and watching Crosby Stills and Nash.
In the car I am listening to Barenaked Ladies new album, ahewad of seeing them next week.