So what are you listening to at the moment?

U

User62651

Who needs the originals when youve got this lot, amazing covers/tribute band of rock classics -

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can't take it with you. If I want to see them I'll pay, but the new line up is missing something.
That was partly my point. For me Buckingham is a huge part and so without him I couldn't justify the prices being asked and I don't think the sound of the band will be the same as I doubt the replacements will have that same style and ability to lift the songs.

D

Deleted member 1740

Can't take it with you.

If I want to see them I'll pay, but the new line up is missing something, and it's definitely Lindsey.

Lindsey is the star of that band imo.

So they've now brought Neil Finn from Crowded House in and Mike Campbell from Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers in to replace him. They are now playing Crowded House and Tom Petty songs in the set FFS.

I'd be feeling short changed if id bought tickets to see FM and end up with a mix of them, Crowded house and Tom Petty songs.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Lindsey is the star of that band imo.

So they've now brought Neil Finn from Crowded House in and Mike Campbell from Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers in to replace him. They are now playing Crowded House and Tom Petty songs in the set FFS.

I'd be feeling short changed if id bought tickets to see FM and end up with a mix of them, Crowded house and Tom Petty songs.
This. It's an expensive ticket and to then get non-Fleetwood Mac songs in the set is a let down, almost a rip-off. Not worth the cost for me at all