So what are you listening to at the moment?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Can't take it with you.

If I want to see them I'll pay, but the new line up is missing something, and it's definitely Lindsey.

Ah great stuff. I had a major Alan Parson Project phase back in the day - Tales of MaI; IRobot; Pyramid; Eve; ToaFC and Eye in the Sky. Then I stopped and lost interest.

with the Queen Film released I found myself early this morning watching the 21 minutes of brilliance that is the Queen Live Aid set - awesome - Ayo!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Ah great stuff. I had a major Alan Parson Project phase back in the day - Tales of MaI; IRobot; Pyramid; Eve; ToaFC and Eye in the Sky. Then I stopped and lost interest.

with the Queen Film released I found myself early this morning watching the 21 minutes of brilliance that is the Queen Live Aid set - awesome - Ayo!

For me the best APP album was Turn of a Friendly Card

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Shortly it will be Don Bryant and the Bo-Keys, followed by the Robert Cray Band. Irritatingly Beth Hart is the support in the main arena but I can’t swap support bands...

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

A mate loaned me a few Whitesnake "tapes" back in the day, the but constant sex euphemisms put them off me a bit tbh.

However the 1987 was boss, and this was great from "slip of the tongue".

Loses a bit in production for the live version but the single version was top notch.