So what are you going to do instead?

D

Deleted member 16999

Considering I was barely out of my dad's nutsack and was only 18months old not sure you can lay the blame directly on me for that one?
I’m sure (hope) that’s an attempt at humour, if it is he needs a lesson in emoji’s. :unsure:;)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not Stopped working, essential worker. Work all night, sleep all day.
Rinse and repeat for the next month. Racking up mileage so we can avoid staying in the few open hotels.
Thankfully working on track you isolate from the general public 99% of the time.
At least the roads should be a little free'er James. Sounds very hectic but at least you're not kicking your heels at home. Take care with all that travelling THIS is not a time to be needing Hospital treatment.

D

Deleted member 16999

After getting told off for mountain biking yesterday ;) I decided to get my chainsaw out today and cut down a couple of bush things ready for my new veggie patch I'm going to make.
I went out mountain biking after though :p no drop offs this time, just down some flow trails and general walking paths, good long ride though.
Are you daft! Using a chainsaw, are you trained? ;)

Wolf

Visit site
RAF Abingdon, holiday camp. Done some recruiting in Arbroath earl seventies, stored our weapons in HMS Condor armoury.
Think that became an RLC base didn't it. HMS Condor or RM Condor as I know it nowadays many a good memory of being based there with 45. What with this lock down I'd be tempted to go back if they'd have me ?