Snead & Hogan on Shell WWofGolf

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Watched this one the other night. Greg made me feel better about those less than brilliant links days I've had. Lol

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Seen this one too. See ben taking advantage of casual water on the green. Crafty bugger lol
Rules are neutral. But if they happen to be able to be used to your advantage, that's your good luck and you are daft if you don't. Your opponent almost certainly will! And he didn't actually beneffit from it, though he could have.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Plus how terrible their putting strokes were!
Greens were nowhere near the same 'quality' as now. They probably would have been rated at less than 10 on the Stimp and had serious grain.
But certainly 'personal' putting styles! Both reminded me of Arnies 'style', though he seemed to be strangling the grip too!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Rules are neutral. But if they happen to be able to be used to your advantage, that's your good luck and you are daft if you don't. Your opponent almost certainly will! And he didn't actually beneffit from it, though he could have.

I'm only joking. Playing in Ireland it's a rule when have to use quite often. Haha