More help please .

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Playing Whitefields on a H4H voucher in may , can any one recommend another course in the area that's worth playing please. Hidden gem etc ? Not looking to spend a fortune but I have no doubt it will be cheaper than down here 😂😂

Cheers

Midnight

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
There are plenty of decent courses around Northamptonshire and Warwickshire not far from there. A personal favourite of mine has always been Wellingborough - well worth a visit.

You’ve also got The Forest of Arden a few miles up the M6. Hardly a hidden gem, but the Arden course is lovely, especially the back nine.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Really does depend on budget, if looking in Northampton expect Northampton County be over budget, then either Collingtree Park or Northampton Golf Club both reasonable options if you can get on, alternatively if Banbury isnt too far away then Tadmarton Heath is always an enjoyable track (and great homecooked food), great at all times of the year too (and not too long)

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whitefields near Rugby?
My course isn't too far from there and I'd be happy to give you a game if the date fits.
Kilworth Springs. https://www.kilworthsprings.co.uk/
Very kind of you mate , thank you 👍🏿👍🏿

This is one of the things I like about the forum both you and full throttle have offered me games even though you know how cack I am , it's much appreciated 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿