Slim Fit Trousers

robemosc

Club Champion
Visit site
Struggling to find a slim/fitted pair of golf trousers!

I perfer a slimmer leg trousers as I'm 6'3" and a 30 waist so regular fit tends to look like you could fit both legs in one leg!

Recommendations appreciated!

R

ventura

Head Pro
Visit site
Last edited:

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
M&S? I have a few pairs of their straight fit chino style trousers and they are great. Only £19.50 too. I don't see the need for golf brand trousers at £60 plus!

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site
I prefer my trousers slim fit too and have tried the Nike modern which are supposed to be slim fit, but they aren't really, and also the stromberg Sintra which were huge.

the best I have found so far are the adidas 3 stripe puremotion or just slim fit chinos from h&m. Adidas also have a new pair out - ultimate tapered fit pant, I'm going to buy a pair and try these as they look promising

D

Deleted member 15344

Galvin Green trousers are pretty slim fitting

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have a look at Relco Sta Press.

Not technically a golf trouser but they are very comfortable, some great designs and waist sizes are accurate so make sure your order based on measurement. Aimed at Ska/Mods so pretty slim fitting leg.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I'm 6'2" with skinny legs, prefer slimfit too, hate trousers flapping around the ankles. Slimfit trousers I wear:

Under Armour Matchplay tapered, new this year, absolutely love them, great fit and comfortable - bought one pair and immediately bought two more. Some great prices on eBay, county golf and golf base.

Lyle & Scott slim fit chinos, again a great fit and comfortable,

Jack & Jones Bolton, slim fit stretch chino, extreme comfort. cheap on eBay and great quality.

Uniqlo slimfit stretch chino - comfortable, very cheap and decent quality.

Next slimfit stretch chino - bargains to be had, comfortable but not as comfortable as the others above.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Next slim fit chino all the way that's all I wear majority of the time now saves me a fortune over buying golf brand trousers,extremely comfortable and always Good prices ,they're shorts are good too .

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not technically a golf trouser, but H & M do some good slim fit trousers, would be ideal for golf. Bought myself some for work....means when I get the odd early finish all I need do is quickly change my top in the car and away I go :cool:

Three

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Struggling to find a slim/fitted pair of golf trousers!

I perfer a slimmer leg trousers as I'm 6'3" and a 30 waist so regular fit tends to look like you could fit both legs in one leg!

Recommendations appreciated!

R

Do they have the chain called "Reserved" where you are (or indeed in UK)??

If so, that's your place.

Three

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not technically a golf trouser, but H & M do some good slim fit trousers, would be ideal for golf.

Unless I get anything l for free, I've almost given up with golf-specific clothing purely based on cost.

I've found loads of clothing that is perfect for golf, at a fraction of the cost. Trousers, shorts and polos from any of the shops already mentioned, winter gear such as thermals, soft-shells etc from skiing /winter sports shops.