Slaley hall, Huntington or Priestman?

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After jammydodger kindly sent me a voucher for a free round at a De Vere course I've decided to use it at slaley hall as it's the nearest and always wanted to play there.

So was just wondering which course would people recommend?

I know the Huntington is ment to be the main course but I'm sure I've read before that some people prefer the priestman.

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
The Hunting (not Huntington btw) is much the harder of the two. It is tree lined for the most part and has some great holes. The Priestman is more open but still a proper challenge. If I was going for one round I'd certainly pick the Hunting. It's in tip top condition too.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Hunting (not Huntington btw) is much the harder of the two. It is tree lined for the most part and has some great holes. The Priestman is more open but still a proper challenge. If I was going for one round I'd certainly pick the Hunting. It's in tip top condition too.

Aye I know it's hunting course its just my stupid iPhone with it's auto correct that spells things wrong!

Think I'll go for the hunting as it's free so might aswell play the more expensive course.