SIM Driver

123*

Hacker
Visit site
Anyone currently gaming one? Any thoughts?

YouTube reviews look brilliant but couldn't find much on the forum from handicap golfers?

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I tried it out at the start of the year and really liked it. It went a good 20 yards on my current driver (Titleist 917) but not as straight. I would consider it, but I just can't get my head around driver prices at the moment. Over £300 seems like a huge amount of money.

D

Deleted member 15344

I “play golf” with the Sim Driver ( game !!!?‍♂️)

It’s the best driver I have had , the feel is superb , get a decent amount of extra distance from it , superb looking and it gives me a nice controlled ball flight

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
TM have a new model out next year and no doubt another version of that six months later. Didn't do it for me when I hit it. In fact none of the last few TM drivers have really felt nice off the face. Interested to try the Titleist TS2 and TS3 as the pro has them in stock. Definitely something to look forward to after lockdown

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have 2 mates one 'upgraded' from M4 the other from M6 both have seen improvements in their driving, not just distance.

Just bought the 5 wood to see if it improves my fairway shots.

Like many other will wait for prices to drop.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I demoed a SIM Max and liked it, but ended up going with the Mavrik instead. A close thing, though, distances were similar but the Mavrik was just a shade more consistent for me.