Silloth on Solway Open Comps

• Thread starter Deleted member 3432
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3432

Just a heads up that Silloth Open comps which have all been Cancelled since the start of Covid will be running again in 2022.

I believe the entries go live on 10th Jan on club website.

Great opportunity to play one of the UK's finest cheaply and you never know, it might not be blowing a hoolie ??

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
What's the Rotary Open on Sat 9th July, anyone? Could be up for that (assuming it's something I can enter!). Bucket list course for years.

D

Deleted member 3432

What's the Rotary Open on Sat 9th July, anyone? Could be up for that (assuming it's something I can enter!). Bucket list course for years.
Just a standard 4BBB run by Rotary Club.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Sorry to hijack the thread but now I’ve got a handicap from England golf via the app can I play in these opens?

You can ring the club and check, or key your reference number into an online entry to see if it recognises it.

In fact, I suggest heading to Golf Empire and finding a live booking which is open and try keying your cdh in...

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I lost a ball down a big rabbit hole there and the lads wouldn’t give me a drop as it went so far down I couldn’t find it. gits!

D

Deleted member 23270

I lost a ball down a big rabbit hole there and the lads wouldn’t give me a drop as it went so far down I couldn’t find it. gits!
I'm not surprised they didn't give you a drop, how do you know it went in the rabbit hole? :unsure:

D

Deleted member 3432

Just had a look. A real disappointment that there's no gents singles open.

But, thanks for the heads up. ?

36 scratch is not usually balloted overly low, often get 6/7 handicaps in it.

Rare outing off the very back Blue tees which can be incredibly tough if there is any wind.