Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Curls is still setting the pace and is 3rd overall in the whole thing:thup: in fact 5 of us are in the top 20

Nice one Chris! Whats your team called? I've been only so-so at turning my predictions into money, some of my bets have been agonisingly close to big pay outs, had Gary Woodland at the WGC!!! #delightedforrory #iwantednewdriver

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
mines "popcorn", 5th in ours, 19th overall.....

but I've messed up a bit this week, in a move designed to catch you 4 above me up (who all have Rory as captain) I went for Sergio as captain as I thought he was nailed on in Spain.... he just finished tied 22nd!!!! Whoops!

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got Rory too, so just no captain bonus points, still a good week so far, my three players in Spain (Howell, Grillo and Garcia) have all scored, and I've got Rory, Phil, Matsuyama etc on the go

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
I think they get allocated tomorrow, I thought the same thing! There's a few changes I need to make before Thursday gets going. Might get your hands on some decent apparel if you keep it up!

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
I have 5 (+1) when i looked??

I'm up to 16th overall, and 4th in ours so Sergio didn't cost me too much.....We're in the top 5 minileagues too!!! Keep it up and one of us will bag a prize sooner or later!!!

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dear GM, free drivers for all if we finish 1st? :thup:

They could say yes pretty confidently, the Forum hasn't a hope of winning the League of Leagues!

We might have some of the top scorers but the folk who have already lost interest will drag the average down, you can't win with a 75 team league, the guys with 6 or 10 in their league (if they keep at it) will walk it.

In other news I added my bonus transfer yesterday, and when they gave us our allocation for the week they just reset my number to 5. I emailed their support and they can't give me the bonus transfer, which to me seems silly as it's a system, it has to be editable. Anyway, looks like I'll be going to war with a less-than-full-strength team, so that was my week on top of the league! Didn't win anything for it, but it was nice while it lasted :)

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
Never say never! :D Could have an unexpected stormer!

I've just added my bonus transfer now - Sergio doesn't look to be playing this week, I'll have to get him out. You might have got the top score for last week? You get a posh new polo shirt for being a weekly winner IIRC.

My team virtually matches the one suggested in the latest fantasy blog, hope that's not bad luck :eek:

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
Looks like some interesting selections this week... i reckon we may seem some movement in positions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
Well, was thinking of a storming result on Friday, vastly watered down today although I've moved up 10 places overall. Sportsbobs Scramblers claiming top spot with some cunning selections.

Question is whether to keep Rory as captain for the Irish Open...I fancy one of those polo shirts!