NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

GM fantasy golf is here!

We've just launched our new fantasy game for 2015 in time for The Masters. Each month, we'll be offering great prizes to the overall monthly winner, as well as weekly individual prizes. This month, you can win some fantastic Adams gear, including the new Red hybrid (full April prizes to be announced on Monday).

There's also the opportunity to form your own mini-league and take on members of GM staff! Do you have what it takes to go all the way? Register today at http://fantasygolf.golf-monthly.co.uk/

Game on!

Nick

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You pick one player from 10 different categories, which are split up geographically. If you go to stats - player search you'll see a full list. Format is explained fully in game rules.

D

Deleted member 18121

I'm all setup and ready to go.....who is going to setup the mini league(s)?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
You pick one player from 10 different categories, which are split up geographically. If you go to stats - player search you'll see a full list. Format is explained fully in game rules.

Rules! RULES! we don't need no steenkin' rules!

:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 15344

I have created a Forum league

It's called GM Forum - password is forum

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
Of all that are in the league so far, I'm the only one not to have gone for McIlroy, Harrington is the way forward :D

I was just thinking, is there not a good chance we are all going to end up with very similar teams? I was going to go against the obvious but that hasn't exactly worked out for me with the European Tour fantasy team!

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
how do you see others teams? I cant see anything.

Go to mini leagues, then mini league admin, next to the list of leagues you are in, there will be a magnifying glass click on that to view the league it's next to, then click on the team names, to see who's picked who.