Shotscope Leaderboard

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I've created a leaderboard for the GM Forum on Shotscope for those of you that would like to join, the code is: IZZRAC

Nice little way of seeing how you're performing against others with the watch, that keep their stats up to date.

Cheers

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If my Shotscope actually recorded ALL my shots and with the right club I'd happily join. If I joined now you'd see 400 yard drives etc as it only records what it wants to and when it wants.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If my Shotscope actually recorded ALL my shots and with the right club I'd happily join. If I joined now you'd see 400 yard drives etc as it only records what it wants to and when it wants.

Find similar with the Arccos 360 tbh

Easily sorted post round but robs the accuracy as pinpointing the 2nd shot is a bugger

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I have on it. It never picked up all shots so I had to go through every shot to make sure it was right.
Don't need that.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I have on it. It never picked up all shots so I had to go through every shot to make sure it was right.
Don't need that.

When I queried the lack of recording shots I was told that I need to swish the club more and take more practice swings - quite the opposite of how I play!

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Returned my Shotscope v2 after 2 rounds under their money back guarantee. As others above mention, it just doesn't work well enough.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Ah, that's a shame for those of you experiencing issues. Can't say I've had it missing shots, the only major editing I have to do is on the putting green where it picks up ghost putts from when I'm walking around holding the putter.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
On a positive side, the watch works well as a distance measuring device. Still to decide whether to put the tags into the new clubs