Short Notice - Painswick GC, Wednesday 31st August

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Well it doesn't look as though we're going to get any more for this, but if anyone reading the thread fancies joining us please speak up!

I've just looked at the on-line booking and the £18.75 price is for a fourball. if we book as a threeball then it's £20 a head. :eek:
I assume this is okay @Voyager EMH and @IanM ?

If so it just needs one of us to book the three ball, which I don't mind doing once you both confirm you're okay with the price and still good to play on the 31st and you can then give me £20 on the day.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I hope they'll let us play off the whites.
I've just checked it out.
For me (HI 4.7) I'm off 4 on the yellows, but 5 from the whites.
Well, I was warned that its nuts.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've just booked us in at 11.40, and of course there was another hidden fee, a £3 booking charge so the total is £21 each.

I'd have thought that they'd let us go off the whites, there's only 250 yards difference and even off the whites it's only 4,831 yards. (Par 67, CR 64.8, slope 110!)

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Played 18 holes in the roll-up today with my 8 chosen clubs; started treble bogey, treble bogey and also had a quad bogey!

Mostly decent apart from that though so I'll keep the bag set up except for the putter which, although I holed quite a few good putts with it, just didn't feel right.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
What time do you want to set off from the Crow's nest?
AA route planner says 1hr 38mins, but I'd like to arrive in plenty of time to wind down before teeing off.