Short notice forum opportunity - new Titleist 915 driver

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
afternoon all

we have a very short notice opportunity to be fitted for the new Titleist 915 driver

It's this Friday at The Grove in Hertfordshire - you will only be needed for a couple of hours - arrival around 2pm

We are doing a day's video shoot and as part of that we are keen to get perpspectives of two 'ordinary' golfers

If selected your fitting session will be filmed and the video published used on the GM site and our YouTube channel so you just need to happy being famous for five minutes!

I'm afraid there is no opportunity to play golf but you will get sent the driver you have been fitted for

If you are interested please email me michael.harris@timeinc.com with the following info

NB becuase this is short notice I will consider forumers who have been fitted before if we can't get newbies who dont fit the bill but please just note down as requested if you have been selected before

Name
Forum Name (if applicable)
Have you been selected for a GM fitting oportunity before Y/N (if yes please state which one)
Home Club (if applicable)
Current driver - make/model/spec
Assesement of current performance with driver (2 sentences max)

Closing date for putting yourself forward is 10pm tomorrow evening. Those selected will be contacted Wednesday morning

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get on it people! that's worth missing some Ryder cup for and what Sky+ was made for!

PS. I'm not entering, so anyone could get it! (except dufferman, he has more drivers than the royal family!)

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As much as I'd love to enter, I...

a) have to work
b) am absolutely 100% in love with my 910 right now

It is however another cracking opportunity from GM, good luck everyone

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd love to apply for a fitting since I only live 30 minutes away, but a) it's a men's club and b) my new swing has gone AWOL again!

I refuse to get fitted to my old dodgy swing!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Yep go for it folks, I've been using the 910 for the last 3 years and it's a great driver, hopefully the 915 will be even better :thup: