Short game coach in Kent

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Afternoon all,

Given my woefull short game yesterday I need to try and get this part of my game sorted out.

Any recommendations for a decent short game coach? I live SE London/Kent

Thanks

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Julian Reason at Hilden Golf Centre is good. I don't know if Matthew Johns at the London Putting Academy, Royal Blackheath does short game lessons, but he's a great putting coach.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Julian Reason at Hilden Golf Centre is good. I don't know if Matthew Johns at the London Putting Academy, Royal Blackheath does short game lessons, but he's a great putting coach.

Not been, but west Kent golf club seems to have a good putting setup. Not sure about the rest of their offering. I like what I see of their head pro on Instagram

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Afternoon all,

Given my woefull short game yesterday I need to try and get this part of my game sorted out.

Any recommendations for a decent short game coach? I live SE London/Kent

Thanks

I've tried this for a couple of weeks James and its helped my chipping big time, well worth a go.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm a pretty good short game coach with a driver.
Give me a shout if I can help.
You're welcome.

and he's here all week.

Some people like to 1. use one club for all shots around the green and vary their technique for different situations. Others prefer number 2. learn one technique and vary the club for different situations.
Neither is right or wrong
Don't let the pro try and teach you 1. if you prefer 2. and vice versa, and if you're not sure, try both and decide which works best for you.
For what it's worth, I prefer 2, one technique and vary the club