Share a random fact......

johng

Head Pro
southerndowngolfclub.co.uk
On a brighter note:
my grandfather designed the machines and oversaw the manufacturing of after eight mints. He's also responsible for putting the bubbles in aero's. (so to speak!)

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can chuck a cricket ball over 100 yards...
I bought a ticket from John Barnes...
Seen two holes in one in the same round...
Pulled someone out from a smoking rolled car...
Switched the Xmas lights on with Anthea Turner...

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Jan 31st 1987 - wrote off me old dears car.Jan 31st 1988 - stuck in a falling lift (now thats an experience)Jan 31st 1989 - In a car which stacked on the M23Jan 31st 1990 - took the day off and didnt go out!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Tried crossing a dual carriageway in a Fiat Panda and got broadsided, I ended up on the pavement opposite and car who hit me ended up in a park in the flower beds, 1 hr later I was playing competitive squash, nothing phased me in these days.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Cricket seems to be a theme here. Also got 10 for in an innings. Lance Klusener dislocated my little finger but I had him caught the next over. KP, Hashim Amla and Shaun Pollock have also been victims.

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a black belt in both Brazilian Jiu Jitsu &Tae Kwondo.

Just yesterday I was accused on another forum by one of their admins for being someone I'm not, was told I was a former member that was banned from there merely because I live in the same town! Wouldn't mind but never come across the fella he said I was!

When I was a kid I got to punch Gary Mason RIP in the face for charity....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have appeared on two BBC quiz shows.
"Bobs Full House" with Bob Monkhouse and "Whatever Next" with Noel Edmonds.
Bob Monkhouse was a lovely bloke. I hate Noel Edmonds.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My (golfing) partner and I won the grand final of the Marley Trophy (the building trade equivalent of the Volvo matchplay) on the Brabazon in 2000.

43 points and won on countback.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
My (golfing) partner and I won the grand final of the Marley Trophy (the building trade equivalent of the Volvo matchplay) on the Brabazon in 2000.

43 points and won on countback.

That's not a random fact - that's showing off.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Almost forgot, I met Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson at the bar during the Open at Royal Troon one year, was so shocked I had no idea what to say, still regret not saying something!

Slicer30

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I come from the same Village as A.P McCoy and played football in his garden one summer when he was recovering(almost fully) from a broken leg gained through the horse racing.

Someone commented he must be loaded as he is playing on wet grass in Armani jeans. As a young teenager I had no clue what they were on about.

Nice fella, but not the best at Headers and Volleys lol