Share a random fact......

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I can play worse and score better than normal with a broken baby toe on my left peg (this past week and a bit has proved scrambling is easier than teeshots too).
Second fact, it hurts like hell.

Little Jockey

Club Champion
Visit site
A nine wicket haul (in third team cricket) including a hatrick and a 30 NO.... then proceeded to write an article on my own performance in the locasl rag!!!!

Also got another hatrick.

No sign of a hole in one yet thought :-(

Philm

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
George Best Moved in Next Door to my house when i was still at school.

Was pretty cool seeing him just pottering round like any normal 50/60yr old.

Phil

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
The only team not to concede a goal to Spurs at White Hart Lane this season was...

Hearts.

On a similar note.
When Hearts had their homecoming parade with the Scottish cup 100,000 people turned out to support them.
When Chavski came home with the Champions league trophy the outstanding total of..........

75,000 bothered to turn up.

In short Hearts are a bigger club than the Chavs. :whoo:

Scadge

Head Pro
Visit site
I was having a company dinner at Hanbury Manor on the night that Paul Gascoigne and Cheryl celebrated their divorce that day by having dinner there (the same place they were previously married ???)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I used to drink with 80's Techno-Pop Warbler Howard Jones - he also went to the same school as me, as did Ian Dury, Luke Donald, Jimmy Carr and Matt Dawson (Rugby)......but not all at the same time.....

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The house I grew up in previously belonged to Stuart Adamson of Big Country and we found several old guitars of his in the attic.

Great band, great singer, sadly missed.

I went to see them again 2 years ago, still can't beat that Scotiish "skirl" in their music.

Do you still have any of them? I've a mate who seen them about 15 times last year, mad about them, he is.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great band, great singer, sadly missed.

I went to see them again 2 years ago, still can't beat that Scotiish "skirl" in their music.

Do you still have any of them? I've a mate who seen them about 15 times last year, mad about them, he is.

Not got any of them any more sadly. It was 30 years ago and have moved several times since.
Stuart was a nice bloke as well, his mum still lived in the village and he came round to introduce himself to my mum and dad not long after we moved in (mainly as he had left some gear in the shed) but would always speak to everyone in the street if he was in the village.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Spent a whole day minding baby spice .. she was beautiful , but short ..

I Offered to break Bryan o Driscolls nose as he was been a knob ..

Got complimented by Calum Best on Twitter The same monday morning Jamie Heaslip said also on twitter we were .. (sounds like tankers)

Met Bono & the Edge both sound out , Gavin Friday a clown ..

Georgia Salpa is WOW .. & a nice girl ha ..

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Simon Pegg went to the Primary School that my daughter attends and I am Chair of Governors at. I also found out from his autobiography that we lived within half a mile of each other when we were young teenagers, but I didn't know him.