Share a random fact......

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My 7th great grandfather was Sir Francis Drake's brother.
My great grandfather played for Blackburn Rovers.
I had tea at Buckingham Palace last week.
I've had 7 operations under general anaesthetic, all for different problems.
I once swam out to sea to save my dog that had been swept round a headland in South Devon.............in winter.
All volumes have to be set on an even number, unless divisible by five!

Slime.

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got the death stare from the Queen as she visited where I work. She was walking past no more than 10ft away and I was trying to get my wife off the phone :D

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've seen a plane crash into the sea. :( (Eastbourne Airshow)
I've caddied in a Challenge Tour event. (The pro was Ross Drummond. He finished 9th)
I've had a bunker lesson from Seve.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was having a "dance off" with a mate at a mate's wedding. I'd enlisted my missus to grab my leg and spin me round about 5 times (as I can't breakdance properly). I got back up too quickly, spun at a ninety degree angle into some bird about 4 tables away.

She was last seen re-attaching her wooden leg in the toilets.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've had a waz at the side of Charlie Williams, the comedian, in a pub toilet in Skegness. Leeds has more trees than any other city in Europe. I was chased out of Billy Bremner's garden by him when I was a lad when I went in to ask if he had any windfalls from his apple tree. I don't know what he said but it was Scottish and didn't sound nice.
I played every member of Depeche Mode at Galaxian and beat them when they played a gig at a pub called Amnesia in Leeds before they were famous.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was once ranked 4th in the world for the Uneven Bars :)

On the PC version of the 2008 Olympic Games, it was 3rd actually as the 1st place was a hacked score. I held it for quite a while too!

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Went to school with Peter Scudamore (Jump jockey and trainer ) and Paul Thorburn Welsh rugby captain.

Walked inside the ropes on practice day at 2002 Open with Maureen Madill and 5 live team.

Top agricultural sprayer operator in 97.

First house we bought here was off an All Black ( Greg Somerville )
[h=1][/h]

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was once ranked 4th in the world for the Uneven Bars on the PC version of the 2008 Olympic Games

On another PC games note, I was also ranked 6th in the world at online air racing at one point. It was at a time where my community was the only active one. Was only for a few months but I am still pretty proud of that :)

D

Deleted Member 1156

I was a decent athlete as a youngster, mainly middle distance events. But I most enjoyed the high jump and used to jump in the evenings when nobody else was around. No coaching, no training just for fun. 19 years old, regularly clearing 1.95m World record at the time was 2.30m