Selsdon Golf Course to close

Funt1m3

Visit site
Used to play there a lot a few years back. Was interesting, but quality deteriorated rapidly. Hotel was nice, in fact mum and dad held reception there! Will be a shame
With so many courses in that area, I would think with some investment they would catch a fair few players

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
All of the courses close (Purley downs / croham hurst / Farleigh / addington palace / Shirley park ) all have waiting lists so it has the potential. The problem is there is no club house, breakfast is a full hotel breakfast at almost £20, no bar after unless you sit in a hotel bar and it just doesn’t fit. It needed a club house 25 years ago…

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
does anyone want to make a 4 ball with Mr Oddsocks and myself? I cant do the 13th but am free for the rest of the week.

green fees are £25 are there are plenty on 14th from 8.24 to midday.
on the 15th it will be between 8 - 9.30 or after midday.
they haven't put the rest of the week on the booking site yet

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you are desperate for someone to make up the numbers and don't mind an old fart who is playing cr@p at the moment, I know someone who fits the bill perfectly. Can't manage 16th, 14th would need to be before 09.30 but any other day anytime OK (after 12.30 might end up finishing in the dark).

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you are desperate for someone to make up the numbers and don't mind an old fart who is playing cr@p at the moment, I know someone who fits the bill perfectly. Can't manage 16th, 14th would need to be before 09.30 but any other day anytime OK (after 12.30 might end up finishing in the dark).

you forgot "grumpy"

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
anyone fancy joining myself, leftie and oddsocks next Friday at 9.28?
i am sure the course wont have an issue making it a 4ball