Scottish Golf Website Login

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can anyone login to their Scottish Golf website account at the moment?

By sheer coincidence I've just had reason to login for the first time in long time, but it seems in the last couple of hours they've launched a new website. Either my account has been lost or something has broken. :)

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can anyone login to their Scottish Golf website account at the moment?

By sheer coincidence I've just had reason to login for the first time in long time, but it seems in the last couple of hours they've launched a new website. Either my account has been lost or something has broken. :)

Just tried mines Jimaroid, got an "account is no longer Active" error.

Happy days, they've done away with the login to the CDH I've always used and now knackered my Scottish Golf account. What chance do I have to keep the new handicap secretary on the straight and narrow this year?

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Since I tried earlier, there's now a new message on the website suspiciously pointing towards problems.

Welcome to the new home of Scottish Golf. If this is your first time logging in on the new website, you will be required to register your details. To do this, please click Register below and fill out the form.

And after registering again I still can't login.

Great job. (y)

User20204

Visit site
Can you not just click on login and you should be able to just....login, if they are already saved on the device you're using.

User20204

Visit site
Woops, spoke to soon, now my details have gone and I'm logged out and my previous details are no longer stored, how very strange.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive never had to ever log on and TBH i doubt i could even remember what my log in is, why do you want to get on Jim, get your club to do what ever it is needs doing

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've now managed to login but not with the password I used to register.

Once logged in there's no way to reset my password to one I want.

*slow hand clap emote*

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Certainly looking more professional than the older one, but there doesn't appear to be a phone number or email address to contact them.