Scottish golf app- projected WHS

AliMc

Visit site
Anyone else had their handicap vanish from the app? Getting a bit beyond the joke now.
Still have my handicap but now shown in red instead of blue, never had a handicap certificate or general play button, emailed SG three times but don't ever get a reply.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My handicap dropped out of app on Monday. I thought it was in response to a ticket I raised about no general option (got an email welcoming me to my golf club as a 10 year member was amusing).

Another ticket raised and it's now back with the blue box and general play option available. No reply from SG at any point but they did action the ticket at least. Will see if it sticks.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I used the online form two weeks ago, emailed them a week ago and yesterday sent a DM on Twitter. Don't expect a reply or fix!

Well, I got a reply to my Twitter DM in under 24 hours!

A couple of scores on my hcp record used to calculate my initial index are wrong.

Their reply was as shown below...20201119_180538.jpg

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm still getting nowhere with this. No response from SG. I've been a defender of theirs over the last few years but this whole migration to WHS and their app has been pathetic.

Why would you have defended them? Their rep has never been great.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm playing today and going to try out the SG app for scoring. Been using the Intelligent Golf one so far but friends have reported this week there have been problems getting the slope wrong for our course.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
just had a email from the club saying despite going over it with SG many times, they still have issued the wrong handicaps due to them keep using the wrong slope and course rating, despite this being highlighted to them by the club!!!

so the club are going to Re do them all themselves over the next few months..

you couldn't make it up:LOL: