Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Great News from Ibrox ; Ross Wilson certainly hasn't been hanging around!
That's Gio and his number 2 Maackay in the door--Let's rock and roll(y)
They’ll mibbe be oot the door just as pronto when they discover the £25m warchest was a typo and it’s actually k unless they flog RK for £24.75m ?

Meanwhile StJ have made ZanderC the biggest and bestest resigning (hmmm that’s ambiguous) offer they could muster in the hope of keeping him…I suspect that it is a forlorn hope - though as he’s 29 I’d wish him well if he got a move to Rangers or an English club - I’d of course prefer the latter.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
They’ll mibbe be oot the door just as pronto when they discover the £25m warchest was a typo and it’s actually k unless they flog RK for £24.75m ?

Meanwhile StJ have made ZanderC the biggest and bestest resigning (hmmm that’s ambiguous) offer they could muster in the hope of keeping him…I suspect that it is a forlorn hope - though as he’s 29 I’d wish him well if he got a move to Rangers or an English club - I’d of course prefer the latter.

SILH...got to agree about the Zander fella-would be a great buy for the right team (+ he's got his future to think of, money wise)
But yes, think his first team talk may well be telling them all they're playing for their next job/transfer-BUT that they HAVE to deliver the title (56) this season!
AND for a few of the younger ones, not just this season!
Going to need to speak to them in the style of MR. SMITH addressing the Scotland pool when he took them over
Certainly think he has the cojones to take any slackers/players who down tools on and sort them out(y)
As for transfer chest?..SWMBO has said I can give him my pocket money every week;)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What the Hell's going on????? @ HAMPDEN
Deen standing in a queue for an hour to get booster and flu jabs, get in switch on Radio Scotland and hit with this 2-0 DOWN?
WTF is going on:mad:
Some backsides needing severely booted!!!!

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Very surprised GVB chose to stay in hospitality at half time instead of going down to the dressing room to read the riot act. Guess he must have been enjoying the pies.

AliMc

Visit site
Very surprised GVB chose to stay in hospitality at half time instead of going down to the dressing room to read the riot act. Guess he must have been enjoying the pies.
Doesn't have a work permit until tomorrow apparently, so they said on radio anyway, could just be rubbish of course

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Doesn't have a work permit until tomorrow apparently, so they said on radio anyway, could just be rubbish of course
Do you really think he would have been stopped from going into the dressing room?
Could maybe understand him staying away if it was a routine league match, but surely being 2 down at half time in a cup semi final warranted an urgent intervention?

AliMc

Visit site
Do you really think he would have been stopped from going into the dressing room?
Could maybe understand him staying away if it was a routine league match, but surely being 2 down at half time in a cup semi final warranted an urgent intervention?
Don't know why but apparently yes, as I said could be bollocks