Scottish Fitba'

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lack of quality from both sides as expected. On the balance of play a draw would have been a fair result but Celtic can't complain as they didn't take any of their chances.

Rangers fans will be pleased, a win and 3 points and the young full back played very well, as did Ralston for Celtic.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Don't think we've been watching the same game Val-thought only one team in it -total domination from Rangers,by far the better team!!!!

O.K. I lie!!-Great game,,,,could have gone either way--Just happy it went ours:whistle:(y)

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel sorry for the poor Provident and Greenwoods reps, being swamped with Hearts share certificates every Friday on their runs.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Getting a going over tonight!-Can't pass/ can't tackle/ no shots on target/ can't handle x's into own box/ no crosses into their box/ actually NO ANYTHING!!
Either Clarke is a totally over-rated fud or the players are total diddies...or a good mixture of both-so,so frustrating watching this crap ( these guys are GETTING PAID??)
Wonder how many we'll lose by ??...Anybody??

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Lucky to get away with only 2-0.
Think the Danes took the foot off although why, I don't know?
Scotland could have been given 6 penalties tonight and they still would'nt have scored ( or deserved to have-shockingly poor, but, then again, with this guy in charge we are going nowhere AND the SFA gave him a roll-over contract for being humbled at the EUROS ( makes you wonder if he's got some dirt on them:whistle:)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lucky to get away with only 2-0.
Think the Danes took the foot off although why, I don't know?
Scotland could have been given 6 penalties tonight and they still would'nt have scored ( or deserved to have-shockingly poor, but, then again, with this guy in charge we are going nowhere AND the SFA gave him a roll-over contract for being humbled at the EUROS ( makes you wonder if he's got some dirt on them:whistle:)
Gubbed , end of story.:cry::cry: BTW, I wont be able sleep tonight picturing you in your speedo type shorts, scary nightmares lol

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hey ...Steve Clarke.....Any chance you were watching Northern Ireland tonight?
THAT'S how you do it,you ****
No fear, just do it!!
O.K. Lithuania ain't Denmark but show some balls and go for it:mad:
If you're going down then at least go down fighting....and another thing-Your excuses in the press are pretty pathetic/well-worn( probably because of overuse) and so, so predictable:(