Scottish Fitba'

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s ok you have us on Friday night at Castle Greyskull

After our miserable start to the season I’m expecting a sound pumping and will be avoiding my tv on Friday night!!

COYP!

I hate Friday night football. The joy of being the extremely poor distant cousins of the billionaires next door...

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well. the dreams semi-ended tonight for Saints and The Hibbies while Cellik and Aberdeen done well in moving on!
Watched the St. Johnstone game and ultimately they were beaten by a much smarter and slicker team..1
aS FOR hIBS, i really thought that they would have been ok in Rieka(?) .Hate that place-the hospital is such a shoothole-bad experience:poop:
Good for Aberdeen though(y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well. the dreams semi-ended tonight for Saints and The Hibbies while Cellik and Aberdeen done well in moving on!
Watched the St. Johnstone game and ultimately they were beaten by a much smarter and slicker team..1
aS FOR hIBS, i really thought that they would have been ok in Rieka(?) .Hate that place-the hospital is such a shoothole-bad experience:poop:
Good for Aberdeen though(y)
All in all a decent effort by Saints, a ‘diddy‘ team run on a shoe-string with few pretentions of glory or great expectations.

But not all done in Europe for them this season as they drop into the next layer of competition. Plus with Middleton on loan from Rangers and the 22yr old Finnish international Vertainen joining, Saints will definitely be stronger…??

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
So does that mean 4 Scottish teams with Euro ties decided so far all 4 lost... and three are still in European comps?

Its like one of the races where all participants get a certificate and a choc bar... even if they fall in their first stride :LOL:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dundee United were excellent against Rangers, if they can maintain that standard they'll be hard to beat.
Rangers have their own problems especially with Celtic starting to look the part again :cry: .
Should be an interesting season :whistle:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As expected a pumping at Ibrox last night and the only saving grace was that Rangers stayed in first gear all night otherwise it could have been double figures!

Absolutely shambolic performance from The Pars and after our manager claiming we were going for the championship this season we look more like a team heading to the first division! I don’t like calling for managers heads after a few games but his tactics have been horrendous so far and the team look clueless yet he remains as arrogant as ever!

COYP!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As expected a pumping at Ibrox last night and the only saving grace was that Rangers stayed in first gear all night otherwise it could have been double figures!

Absolutely shambolic performance from The Pars and after our manager claiming we were going for the championship this season we look more like a team heading to the first division! I don’t like calling for managers heads after a few games but his tactics have been horrendous so far and the team look clueless yet he remains as arrogant as ever!

COYP!
Only seen them a few times on the box last season, but looked to have the basis of a good team?
Only a few games in ( imagine supporting my lot and getting kicked off the big table in Europe + D.U ), give your guy some time-sure he'll come good!!

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

COYP!

I'll be honest mate, I have no idea who thought he was any sort of upgrade.

Did he not get Alloa relegated? That the caliber we are after? Was going to get to a few games this year but seriously thinking I can make better use of my Saturdays

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll be honest mate, I have no idea who thought he was any sort of upgrade.

Did he not get Alloa relegated? That the caliber we are after? Was going to get to a few games this year but seriously thinking I can make better use of my Saturdays

Yes, got Alloa relegated then comes into East End bragging about what his CV would look like if he felt the need to write one!!

Already looking like his arrogance is getting in the way of getting the best out of what on paper looks a decent championship side with his insistence on sticking to a formation that’s clearly not working, playing players out of position to suit that formation and sticking with defenders who are making basic mistakes in every match whilst an internationalist is sitting on the bench!

Don’t like to say it this early in a season but I think if the wee team beat us this week his jacket has to be on a shoogly peg!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Listened to most of it on the wireless, how Celtic won by only one goal, sounded like a slaughter.
I liked the pundits comment 'It is only a matter of time before the Celtic fans win a free kick'. :love:
I watched most of the game, the scoreline doesn't tell the true story.
Gordon made some cracking saves, Hearts were hardly in the game.