Scottish Fitba'

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fine, altho getting seriously bored of staring at the livingroom wall. I really enjoy the extra hours at home and no travelling but the whole working from home thing makes for a rather dull life when everything else is shut. But fingers crossed we're finally starting to come out the other side of all of this pish from the last 18 months.

How's the back? You able to play 18 holes again?
Sadly It's still giving me gyp, I've not been playing 18 holes without a buggy, but have to play 18 twice in the next couple of weeks. Our club pairs comp and our invitation both without a buggy, fortunately there's a beer tent bar on the course :ROFLMAO::love:.
Hope to catch up soon, how about a mini meet at your gaff again, with buggies :cool:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Billie...this is amateur hour!..:poop:
Pro footballers??
Bloody disgraceful-my old BB team could score against this mob--actually making Cellik defence look bloody watertight:cry:
Don't know where their heads are-just look a shambles!!
This is a sore one/A REALLY SORE ONE--so far!
We need something to happen and get the heads back up.
Who's Billie ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
One of my local Rangers fan club is convinced Rangers will get gubbed by Malmo tomorrow night and is ardent that ‘Tavernier is a liability‘ - or words to that effect that would gain me an infraction. I hope both Rangers and Celtic win, though my understanding is that Scotland’s coefficient would likely be better served if both failed but had runs in a lower level European comp.

As for St Johnstone - well looks like we’re going to have a full house against Gala tomorrow night (10,700 less UEFA Red Zone front rows). Great gesture from club is that all ST holders don‘t have to pay - for Saints that’s about 3000 £25s. Getting nervous, as this is quite possibly the most important game in the club’s history given the income that can follow a bit of a run.

One of my Rangers mates suggested St Johnstone could be on the brink of becoming a present day Dundee Utd of Jim MacLean days. Now there‘s a thought. And a nice wee run in Europe would certainly set us on such a trajectory. Wishful thinking I fear.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of my local Rangers fan club is convinced Rangers will get gubbed by Malmo tomorrow night and is ardent that ‘Tavernier is a liability‘ - or words to that effect that would gain me an infraction. I hope both Rangers and Celtic win, though my understanding is that Scotland’s coefficient would likely be better served if both failed but had runs in a lower level European comp.

As for St Johnstone - well looks like we’re going to have a full house against Gala tomorrow night (10,700 less UEFA Red Zone front rows). Great gesture from club is that all ST holders don‘t have to pay - for Saints that’s about 3000 £25s. Getting nervous, as this is quite possibly the most important game in the club’s history given the income that can follow a bit of a run.

One of my Rangers mates suggested St Johnstone could be on the brink of becoming a present day Dundee Utd of Jim MacLean days. Now there‘s a thought. And a nice wee run in Europe would certainly set us on such a trajectory. Wishful thinking I fear.

Rangers played yesterday...??

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Painful start to the season for Rangers. Last season felt like they were over-achieving somewhat but didn't see this coming. Oh well!

The worst thing is that I really don't think Gerrard might not know the answer to this slump-but it certainly cannot go on!
Jeez...my golf is better than their playing---and that's saying something:confused:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The worst thing is that I really don't think Gerrard might not know the answer to this slump-but it certainly cannot go on!
Jeez...my golf is better than their playing---and that's saying something:confused:

It’s ok you have us on Friday night at Castle Greyskull

After our miserable start to the season I’m expecting a sound pumping and will be avoiding my tv on Friday night!!

COYP!